It is important to remember that there is no perfect donor or surrogate, but there are many healthy young women who care and want to help.
We can trace our roots to the introduction of in-vitro fertilization into mainstream medicine. Pacific Fertility Center-Los Angeles (PFCLA) was founded more than a decade ago by the team that pioneered the nation’s first private in-vitro fertilization center. Since that time, our doctors continue to innovate and define international standards of care in the treatment of infertility. We’re proud to note that today more than 7,000 children across the world owe their conception to the treatment their parents received at our centers.
Our mission is to help you have a baby
Our mission is to help you have a baby, regardless of your marital or financial status, or the ticking of your biological clock. Pacific Fertility Center (Top In Vitro Fertility Center in Los Angeles) provides the latest medical treatments for infertility, and we carefully advise each patient of all the medical options. Of course, the selection of a treatment protocol depends on each patient’s medical history and condition.
However, many non-medical considerations can also influence the selection of treatment. Therefore, in addition to presenting the patient with all the appropriate medical options and their probability of success, our physicians and staff also explain the physical, emotional and financial implications of each approach
“I have referred so many of my friends and family who think as highly of Dr Sahakian and his staff as my husband and I do. I went from never wanting to go thru IVF to now talking about what a wonderful journey it really is, especially when you are told this is your only hope of having a baby, being my husband is a cancer survivor. I today have a beautiful daughter who turns 1 tomorrow. Thank you for giving me the most priceless gift in the world!!!!!!!”
We will assist you financially
We pioneered one of the most revolutionary financial programs in the field of medicine by sharing financial risk. We are also committed in helping patients both medically and financially by offering significant discounts in cases of financial hardship through our Access program.
We serve patients across the globe
Although our center is located in Los Angeles, more than half of our patients live in other cities, states, and countries. Fertility Treatment at PFCLA only requires a patient to be at our center for 5-10 days. Although we regularly orchestrate and coordinate treatment with physicians both nationally and internationally, most of your critical care actually takes place in those days that you are in Los Angeles.
- Patients come to us from all over the world. We have helped patients from over 75 countries achieve the dream of having a family. Our clinic and laboratory are state-of-the-art facilities encompassing the most innovative technologies. Southern California itself is a fantastic location for a visit offering year-round warm weather and numerous activities that attract thousands of tourists a year.
- We will work with you to coordinate aspects of your treatment in a manner that keeps travel to a minimum
- We offer telephone and Skype consultations during which time we can discuss your options and possible treatment plans
- Should you decide to start treatment, you can schedule an appointment at a time when travel is convenient
- Some initial lab work and/or cycle monitoring may be performed ahead of time or at an office near your home
- We work with patients from more than 75 countries
- We will work with the physicians in your location to make your experience as stress-free as possible
- We work with fertility specialists and other physicians worldwide and are able to coordinate with them in order to ensure that your treatment proceeds smoothly
- We have physicians and staff who speak French, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Mandarin, Norwegian, Romanian, Spanish, and Portuguese
- We can provide language services if patients need a translator outside of the above languages
A single call puts the process in motion. Staff is on hand to answer your questions and schedule a complimentary telephone consultation with a physician.
Contact us today with any questions! Feel free to ask the doctor a question.