The Access Plan
Pacific Fertility Center-LA has a long track record of setting the standards in quality of care and accountability in the field of assisted reproduction. Now we are taking steps to lead the way in cost containment as well.
In 1997, we introduced The Access Plan to help patients with financial hardship receive affordable quality treatment for infertility. We will try to assist every patient who needs advanced reproductive treatments to go from Infertility to Family…
The Access Plan offers significant discounts to couples who wish to receive treatment at PFCLA based on their financial status.
This discount is applicable to all in-cycle services related to the performance of a “fresh” In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatment cycle, including Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and Assisted Hatching. The discount does not apply to frozen/thawed embryo transfers.
Covered services include:
- Medical services provided by a PFCLA physician in our clinic, including clinical monitoring, egg retrieval, embryo transfer and in-cycle medical consultations related to IVF.
- Services of the IVF laboratory, including the in-vitro fertilization procedure, cryopreservation and storage of embryos (for one year), if any, and a blood test for the diagnosis of pregnancy, if it is performed in our laboratory.
- This discount does not apply to pre-cycle screening fees, medications, anesthesia, obstetrical ultrasounds or to a frozen/thawed embryo transfer cycle, or to any outside medical services.
- Any couple seeking treatment at PFCLA may apply by completing and submitting The Access Application.
- The Access Plan Committee will determine the amount of discount that the couple is qualified to receive. The discount depends on the applying individual’s or couple’s last year and current income. The individual or couple will be notified, in writing, within one week of the reception of the application, with the Committee’s decision.
The 3 granted discounts are:
The discount awarded will be valid for a full year from the time of acceptance. Any extensions should be requested in writing by submitting another application.
For more information, please contact our office and speak with a financial coordinator.
To learn more about these financial plans, please contact us for a free consultation.