PFCLA offers a variety of IVF packages and discount programs to help patients in financial hardship. We divide our financial packages into different categories according to the type of patient and treatment. There are five different type of patients:
- Conventional: This includes a woman doing IVF using her own eggs and uterus to carry her child.
- Egg Donation: This includes a woman doing IVF using an egg donor and her uterus to carry her child.
- Surrogacy: This includes a woman doing IVF using her own eggs and a surrogate to carry her child.
- Egg donation & Surrogacy: This includes Intended Parents doing IVF using donor eggs and a surrogate to carry a child.
- Freezing: This includes pricing of all freezing involved treatments.
Please contact our offices directly for so we may assist you with the pricing that best accommodates your request.